User Reference Guides
Registering Your Computer Within Online Banking
One of the features of Online Banking is the ability to register your personal computer in order to skip the step requiring you to answer one of your security questions. This feature should only be activated when you are using a private computer. Due to browser updates, occasionally it becomes necessary to delete the Flash Shared Object (FSO), which is a separate function from deleting cookies within a browser. To delete the FSO, perform the following (regardless of your computer's platform):
- Navigate to the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager Website by clicking here.
- In the panel to the right there will be a list of “Visited Websites”. Search for the domain name secureinternetbank.com, select it, then click the “Delete Website” button, then click the “Confirm” button to remove the Flash Object.
- After deleting the FSO object, You will need to delete all cookies in your browser. Click here to learn how to delete your browser cookies and history.
- Then Restart your browser.
- You will be challenged with your security question the first time you login. Once you have passed this step you can select to register your computer to avoid this step in future logins.
If you are still unable to register your computer, please contact an associate at your local branch for further assistance.