Your security is our top priority. Security means protecting your personal privacy and protecting your confidential financial information.
- Federal Deposit Insurance – Using online banking services is just like walking into the bank…that means your deposits are protected by the FDIC.
- Password Protection – When you visit us for the first time we will ask for information to identify yourself to us. We’ll ask you to develop a confidential password that only you will know.
- Encryption Software – This software scrambles or encodes a message between two parties (you and the bank), in a way that allows the message to be decoded only by one of the two parties.
128-bit Encryption Browser Information
To ensure that our customers have the highest level of security available, we require the use of a “strong encryption” (128-bit) browser.
Ensure that your browser is secure with the Browser Check by Verisign.
128-bit Encryption Download Instructions
Note that the time required for downloading a browser installation file may vary depending on your connection speed. For additional assistance, please contact your Internet Service Provider.
Note: We do NOT recommend the use of beta browser versions.
Tips for Online Security:
- Choose your password and security question carefully and never reveal it to anyone. Use a combination of letters and numbers. Avoid addresses and phone numbers.
- Never leave your computer unattended. If you must leave, then log off first.
- Don’t send any sensitive personal or financial information by regular e-mail. Regular e-mail communications are not encrypted.
- Don’t reply to any e-mail that requests your personal account information.
- Regularly review your bank account statements and immediately report any irregularities.
- Consider installing virus detection software on your computer to safeguard against know computer viruses.
Online banking is reliable and convenient. Computer technology allows us to conduct financial business quickly, easily and accurately. You can visit our Web site any time, day or night. That’s convenience!