Click on any question to see to the appropriate answer.
A PIN-based transaction occurs when you have to enter your 4-digit PIN when you purchase an item. The money typically withdraws from your account the same day. A Signature-based transaction occurs when you have to sign or don’t have to sign a receipt. Signature-based transactions take 1-3 business days to subtract from your account. Both require sufficient funds at time of purchase in order to work.
Debit Card purchases cannot exceed $2,500 in a 24-hour period. Limits are designed to protect you and to help eliminate debit card fraud.
If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, you will need to call your bank branch. An associate will then request your PIN from your card company. You will receive the new PIN via mail.
If your Debit/ATM Card is stolen or lost you must notify us immediately.
1. Call 1-800-759-3119 during business hours
2. Call 1-800-264-5578 after business hours
If your Debit/ATM Card was used without your permission and you see an unauthorized transaction on your account statement, please call 1-800-759-3119 during normal business hours.
A recent court settlement with VISA allows merchants to choose whether to accept Debit VISA (VISA check cards) as a signature-based transaction or not. Be sure to ask the merchant beforehand to avoid any inconvenience.
You are unable to change your PIN unless you acquire a new debit card and new debit card number.
If you believe your VISA has been stolen or lost or a transaction was made without your permission, you must notify us immediately.
Call 1-800-883-0131 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sign the back of your card upon receipt
- Destroy your old ATM/Debit or check card and begin using your new card today.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN) Do Not write it on the back of your card or keep it with you. Never give out your PIN to anyone.
- If you currently have a Personal Identification Number (PIN), it is still valid with your new card. If you need a PIN provided or wish to change your PIN, please contact your financial institution
- Safeguard your account number
- Always obtain merchant receipts and destroy carbons
- Remember to pick up your ATM receipts before leaving the ATM
- If you lose your card or if it is stolen, call your financial institution immediately